DLINE Cook's Blow Torch Auto Ignition Red Gas Butane Melting Cake
Achieve golden brown, caramelised, or toasted bakes with the Appetito Cook's Blow Torch, perfect for preparing creme brulee, meringues, tarts and more.
This easy to use blow torch features a child-resistant safety lock, gas adjustment knob to adjust flame strength, and gas trigger.
- Safety lock switch.
- Gas trigger & adjustment knob.
- Refillable (use triple-refined butane lighter fluid only - not included).
- Keep & store away from children.
- Be sure flame is completely out after each use.
- Never expose to heat above 40 degrees or to prolonged sunlight.
- Ignite away from face & clothing.
1. Move the safety lock switch down to release the trigger.
2. Turn the gas adjustment knob counterclockwise to release the gas (don't rotate the knob more than 300 degrees).
3. Press the trigger to ignite the torch.
4. Turn the gas adjustment knob clockwise to decrease the flame strength or counterclockwise to increase the flame strength.
5. Turn the gas adjustment regulator completely clockwise to extinguish the flame.
To refill gas:
1. Refill with triple-refined butane gas only.
2. Make sure the flame is fully extinguished before filling and follow these instructions to avoid a serious accident.
3. Refill the blow torch in a well ventilated area away from any source of ignition and other people.
4. To refill, place torch in an upside down position and insert the nozzle of the butane canister into the refilling valve. Press down on the canister until the gas starts to overflow.
5. Leave for a few minutes before use for gas to stabilise.
6. Do not make amendments or modifications to the Cook’s Blow Torch. Do not remove any parts or use components other than those recommended.