Vetreska Cat Grass Soilless Seeds Ryegrass
One of the easiest ways to keep your cat healthy is to offer them some cat grass as it is a natural source of nutrients that are rich in minerals and vitamins. This yummy cat grass speeds up digestion, induces vomiting to cough out hairballs, and most importantly, prevents hairballs from forming in the stomach.
Grown on paper soil, a form of recycled and composted paper sludges that contains soil productivity and wrapped in a tin foil bag, this cat grass is light-weight, clean, and fuss-free to grow so don't worry if you're not a plant person!
Suitable for cats over 4 months old.
Available in three flavors - Oat, Bristle-grass (aka dog's-tail grass), and Ryegrass. Suitable planting temperature above 20℃.
- high-quality Australian oat seeds
- good palatability with mild and light grass smell
- strong adaptability
- high-quality grain seeds
- stronger grass fragrance, suitable for cats with heavier taste buds
- recommended for cats with bad breath
- high-quality American rye forage seeds
- softer leaves with mild and light grass smell
- Open the bag, fold down the top or cut it off. Follow the dotted lines on the package.
- Add 150-200ml of water to paper soil for the first time, wait for 5-10 minutes and pour out any excess water. Quick tip, use toothpicks to poke some small holes on the surface to facilitate ventilation.
- Place under the indirect sun and keep it well ventilated. Do not expose itself to the sun directly. It is recommended to disperse it under fluorescent lights for cloudy and rainy seasons.
- Observe the paper filling and the water about 50-80ml of water only if it is completely dry. Do not water if paper soil is damp.
- Ready to harvest in 5 to 7 days! Trim the grass to mix in your cat's meal or leave it for them to nibble on!
Oat and Rye cat grass can be eaten when they exceed 7-8cm.
Bristle-grass leaves do not grow tall and can be eaten once the leaves are open.
Shelf life - 3 years from manufacture date, found under packaging and store in a dry environment.
Tinfoil bag, Australian oat-seeds/ high-quality grain seeds/ high-quality rye seeds, pulp, nutrient
14cm x 5cm x 5cm, 80g/pack