D.Line 30cm Carbon Steel Chinese Wok Induction Gas Stir Fry Frying Pan w/ Handle
The D.Line Carton Steel Stir Fry Pan or Wok is an excellent choice when you are looking for the perfect pan for stir-frying or deep frying. Experienced Asian cooks will tell you that nothing produces professional results like a carbon steel wok. Carbon steel pan is ideal as the can be placed on high heat and have superior heat conductivity and retention. This carbon steel pan features a long wooden handle.
Seasoning before and after use is required to avoid rust.
- Carbon steel construction
- 30cm diameter, 8.5cm depth
- Handle Length: approx 18.5cm
- Small/medium size
- Wooden handle
- Hanging loop
- Suitable for all cooktops including Induction
- Please allow minor scratches because the product is made from carbon steel. The scratch will go off once seasoned is done.
How to Prepare Carbon Steel Stir Fry Pan for Use:
- Wash both the inside and outside of the pan with a scourer to remove the special anti-rust coating. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Immediately rub the entire interior surface of the pan with a coating of cooking oil. Heat the pan slowly until the oil smokes. Remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool, then wipe off excess oil with an absorbent paper towel. There will be black residue on the paper towel. Repeat the process until the black residue is no longer evident (about 3 times). Your carbon steel stir fry pan is now ready for use.
Use and Care Instructions:
- Any type of utensil may be used in carbon steel cookware - metal tools will not damage the surface. After each use, wash using a mild detergent and dry thoroughly. To remove stubborn grease or food residue soak in warm soapy water for a short while. To prevent rusting, apply a light coating of cooking oil to both the interior and exterior surfaces and store in a dry place. Not suitable for washing in a dishwasher.
|Stove Type Compatibility||Gas, Induction|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|